Véase el post por
- It all depends on how you created your project. First, have you linked
your Cloud9 account with your GitHub account? You can check that by going
to the Dashboard and seeing if it is activated under Add-on Services
(you can see how to link your GitHub account here).
- Now, if the Cloud9 account and the GitHub account are linked, you can
just create a new repository in GitHub and then just clone from url
in Cloud9 (choose Clone from url in the Dashboard). This will create a
project in Cloud9 that is already linked to the repository on GitHub,
so you should be able to go to the console and just do a
to update the GitHub repo.
- Alternatively, you can create the Cloud9 project first (by going to the
Dashboard and choosing Create a New Project). The new Cloud9 project is
not yet linked to a GitHub repo. The next step is to go to GitHub and
create a repo for your project. Then, follow the instructions on GitHub
(we also have some instructions in the README.md file included in any
new Cloud9 project). In short (in the Cloud9 console):
- Add a git remote in the Cloud9 console. Should look like this (replace
the git url with your repo url):
git remote add origin email@example.com:C9Support/testPush.git
Add files and commit them:
git add .
git commit -m "First commit"
- Push to github.You'll get an error:
git push -u origin master
Warning: Permanently added 'github.com,18.104.22.168' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
- You can find your SSH key on your Cloud 9 Dashboard, on the right of
the screen under
Account Settings. Copy that and paste it into a new
SSH entry on your GitHub account at
- Now everything goes smoothly:
yoenc9@demo_app:~/514754/demo_app (master) $ git push origin master
Counting objects: 104, done.
Delta compression using up to 2 threads.
Compressing objects: 100% (93/93), done.
Writing objects: 100% (104/104), 32.80 KiB, done.
Total 104 (delta 8), reused 0 (delta 0)
* [new branch] master -> master
Casiano Rodriguez León